Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Don Miguel, il Signorino Zombie

this is how my life is like for the entire week since saturday.

6am Wake Up (I normally wake up at 8 and go to work at 10am)
730 leave home for office
8 go to white hotel in front of my office to meet delegates from back home
9-5 all day meetings, seminars and intensely dizzying multilateral negotiations (yep there is lunch in between) and 2 coffee breaks.
6-7 Cocktails
7-9 Dinner
930 On the way home
10pm Reach home
1030 prepare for bed and dilly dally (multiply, facebook, blogspot, IM, skype with Mom)
1130 or up to 1am off to bed.

so, if u ask me my name tomorrow morning, ill probably tell you the grass is orange or that the backpack is being contactinated.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

sorry i won't be myself till saturday afternoon, by then, i'll probably spend the whole weekend asleep. see you in lala land for the meantime guys, I'll miss you tenderly. sunday morning perhaps.







No comments: