Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Another Freaky Message I got in my Friendster inbox

I've already posted one message from my freindster inbox before, here's another. This time there's absolutely no picture of the sender in the account. The first one had a picture of some car somewhere in the Netherlands.

OH well. hahaha.

From:

Jane
Date: 01/8/2008 6:42 pm
Subject: Hello,
Message: Hello,
I am Jane Morgan a 24 years old girl single, I saw your advert and i am interested, please if you like to know more about me, remember age or distance does not matter but what matters is love, for further communication contact me via email ( janemogan@yahoo.com ) that will enable me to explain myself well to you and as well send my pictures for you to know whom i am.
Thanks yours new friend
Jane.

No comments: