Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My Grammatical Nightmare

. . . sometimes i'm guilty of this because i type without looking (touch typist kuno) and I just type the words as I say them, to my horror later on when i find out the horrible grammar errors i've published pala. just like in one of my posts re berlin, i wrote something like " and we got DRANK . . ." yikes WTF kakahiya!!!! or sometimes i miss to type words like in "he definitely out to pull one over you" what? ano daw? hahaha. then in two instances i wrote slot instead of slob and slot again instead of sloth. doesn't really help when you know what slot sounds like. geeez or I'd put apostrophes in the wrong places or type your instead of you're or vice versa. hehe people must think am some kinda idiot from some rinky dink school haha trying soo hard to speak aynglish

No comments: