Friday, January 04, 2008

Last Crazy Berlin Day (The Day after NY 2008)




yep, we went around Berlin on our last full day and to this Church partly blown to smithereens during the last world war, by the americans, called the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, They rebuilt the church but not the way it was originally. Instead, they built some modern structures beside the blown off tower. We came across it by accident because Mike had to withdraw from a Citibank branch to avoid horrendous bank charges. Kinda kewl, no?there was a Christmas Market right beside it and we took more pics. I had to surrender because my feet got wet with ice cold water when the snow i trodded into melted on my shoe and dampened my socks. It was too much so I went straight home, while Mike S. went to meet up with other friends.

No comments: