Friday, January 11, 2008

Yet another faceless message in friendster

hmmmm . . . a third message now, this one from someone who calls herself Miss Vera. This time it sounds like an order that I reply. Geeez why do these messages get more and more demanding each time?

who calls herself Miss anyway? I know someone who calls himself Mr. Archie.

and to Miss Vera, whoever you are,

NOPE I DON'T WANT TO REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE NOR EVER AT ALL AND NOPE I DON'T WANT TO KNOW YOU BETTER AT ALL.

Thanks.

Don Miguel

------------------
Hello
HAPPY NEW YEAR
My name is Miss Vera i saw your profile today at //www.friendster.com// and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (vera_4good@yahoo.com).please my dear i will like you to reply as soon as possible you receive my message so that you will know me better.THANKS.

HAVE A NICE DAY. BYEE
From Miss Vera.

No comments: