Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sorry - no hate here

to that anonymous person who posted google's archived links of Brian Gorrell's DJ Montano blog in the comments sections in my multiply account, (it means that even if the owner already deleted the posts, they are still somewhere in cyberspace with Google's Cache), sorry bro.

I had to delete the links because I can not stomach the hatred that many of the readers of Brian's Blog have been posting. It's one thing to be the victim of an $80 thousand dollar rip-off and be heartbroken. (Although I personally do not agree with all the character and personality genocide that the writer did) and it's really some other thing to be just a blog reader bystander and post some really hateful, remarks about certain personalities, some were even fishing for dirt. mudfish expedition galore.

Geeez.

So sir, whoever you are? I am so sorry, not in Don Miguel's blog.

No comments: