Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Don Miguel's Empty Blog

Sorry folk's it's been an empty blog lately.

  • Been busy at work, meetings and meetings and with new gadgets. My new Rebel (Canon EOS 400d, a new phone (itouch htc) and the first of the macs i recquisitioned for the entire office arrived yesterday.
  • Yesterday it snow/hailed here. The first for the winter. It's been a mild winter in Belgium and thankfully so.
  • The other Mike left yesterday too, and then I had french class. I have french class tuesday and thursdays, (on thursday, i'm supposed to go to my french class that conflicts with an art exhibit. geeez
  • Am flying back home (whopeeeeeee!!!!!!) in a couple of weeks and as always, there's a gazillion things for me to do. Things to buy (again) and paperwork, financials etc and ek and ek.
  • I now have skype and a jabber client on my phone, maybe i can blog while mobile
  • And then I've got an entire new EU GSP Rules of Origin redaction to do and cascade back home.
  • Then on my spare time, I gotta study and learn how to work my new DSLR.
  • Ergo: Busy Days for Don Miguel, near-empty Blog.





si fuera yo doble.!




No comments: