Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Manila High Society Saga: The End

The guy finally got to his senses, got scared too when he realized all the hate his rage has generated, judging from all the comments in the blog. comments that are waaaaaaaaay out of line, maligning everyone in site.


I Hope everyone recovers, I hope Brian gets his money back, I hope the criminal goes to jail.

Peace people!

=====================================
here's Brian Gorell's last piece. (hopefully)



The End


I have decided to end this blog.

I will close the comments section in 24 hours.

For many reasons. It became bigger then me. Much bigger.

At the moment, I have to focus soley on my health and happiness. My Australian friends and my animals. My future move to Canada.

I am tired of the sadness and regret. The anger and the angry words. We are all better then this. Shattered from all the pain. Mine and others. Everyones.

Its taken its toll. On us all. And for that I am sorry.


I have cried many tears since this excercise began. Tears for myself, but more for those I have hurt through my selfish self serving entries.

Its not just about money. Its about self esteem, and a sense of worth and validity. I lost those for a while because of another human being. It sets you back. Breaks your spine. In half.

Please forgive me. I was clouded with rage. Real deep rage. I beg forgivness from Jackie, Wendy, Marco, Tina, Tim, Emily, Robertito and Celine.

Anybody else who was involved through the comments section, I am deeply panged with regret.


I don't know where that Brian emerged from. I really don't.



Please ask your friend to pay me back. Anyone? Pease. Just ask him. At this point, I'll cut the total in half. Thats how desperate I am to end this without having to go to court in your country. I just can't do it. No way.

So unless my ex boyfriend pays some amount, any amount, I will not get my money back. Its as simple as that.

And every other person who was brought into my battle. I beg for your understanding and forgivness. Please do not hate me forever. I know you do now. But it will pass, like my rage is now.

You see, I'm not rich, so it came as a shock to lose my savings.
It has frightened me. This will never go away for me. Because I will never get my money back.

I will go back to work again. Save more money. But I will protect it from now on.
Because I am forty years old. I can't afford to lose anything else.

I will contact people personally to say sorry and plead for your understanding. If you are not prepared to give it. Well I will understand. It may take me time to pluck up the courage. Tell me to fuck off if you want. I can cope.

Bless The Philippines. Gods gracious country. His people are great, and humble, and deserving of everything they dream of.

We must all learn to share. Share our knowledge. If you see someone on the rails. HELP THEM.
Don't stand by and say nothing. Call your friends on dodgy behaviour, involving money or the heart.
Keep your friends safe. Party, ok. But give back. More then you are now. Please.

To every person who read my blog. Thank you. I know people will not understand why I have shut things down.
Please put yourself in my place.The anger and hatred became too much for us all I think.
Thank you for the clever people who broke through my fire walls, to give me such brilliant advice.
My heart is already repairing itself.
I hope the people I hurt through this blog... well i hope they heal too. I'm sorry Jackie. Really. The pain I have is horrible. I want to die for hurting you so. Please Jackie, forgive me. You deserved better. I'm begging. My heart is fucked now because of what i did to you dearest. I hate myself so much.

And with that said my friends and comrads,

I hope this blog achieved something for someone.

Started a conversation.

Thats all I hope for now, besides

Peace and Love for us all


ps. Oh Yeah, have a great time tonight at your "Fuck Brian" party. I only hope there is a charity involved.

Thats all.

No comments: