Saturday, March 01, 2008

Don Miguel's New Toy: Canon EOS 400d/ Rebel XTi


This is my very first self shot with my new toy in the elevator before I even got to my door today (YUP, I COULDN'T WAIT AND TOOK IT ALL OUT OF THE BOX ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE STORE). I decided I needed to reward myself so I got one. Plus I'm such a trigger happy freak with the shutter.

Don Miguel is now legit. Yes folks, I've been taking all those photos with just my point-and-shoot cameras, of course twiddling with the ISO's shutter speeds and apertures - with the electronic controls. I think my cameras will have to give up on me soon.

but now guys, I'm at a loss. This is all new to me and I've got lots of reading to do. So y'all folks who are into this addiction, help me out. (namely Haya, Ian, Ken, Bordoi, Hanibal ... etc.) Help??!!





No comments: