Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is this the End of the Manila High Society (?) Saga/Scandal ?

Are we finally seeing the end of the Manila High Society Scandal blog? Is Patrick saved?

What got really creepy were all the hate comments the blogger got from the readers. Really really big time on hate overload there.

I mean, this Brian guy had $80k dollars ripped off from him. For pete's sake and back!

The readers who posted those sordid comments about the objects in the blog, what did they lose? Why are they equally so mad, very mad and very very hateful.

These people are people too. Some have no part in the rip off at all, except that they were friends with the culprit. So what if they snort coke and if they shoot up? it's their lives they're ruining not yours. It's bad, but hey, it's none of our business really.

Prime example of crab mentality people. Drag everyone down. drag the country down?

Disgusting!






here's what the blog owner recently posted:



********* ATTENTION ***********

I have taken some advice from some very good friends in Manila. Real friends indeed. Real great advice. Thanks guys. I love you very much for your care and concern.

Exposing Patrick for certain things is no longer on my agenda.

There is no point. I am tired of hurting others. Its not who I am.

I have turned a corner.

The rage is settling down.
I am calmer now on my farm.
With my dogs.

Thank you to my friends.
Who truly want the best outcome for me.
You forget yourself sometimes.
Anger takes over.
I am changing my direction.
Please bare with me.

Enjoy your life Patrick.


ps. I am sorry if my readers wanted more dirt.
I just can't do it anymore.

No comments: