Thursday, February 28, 2008

My favorite little Girl's Literary Genius

Sabine is my best friend Pam's 7 year old daughter and my Princess Spy. She wrote this after she learned she was gonna be the "Chief Flower Girl" of someone's wedding.

Ain't she a literary genius in the making? man i think i was just struggling to start to read a seven.

=================================











hello today im 7 and my tita is getting married So i wonder why my tita was here yeah!!

I love rings can i try it
oh thank you for giving it to me ha!!, i shoughted
but tito sesar tripped me and got the ring so my daddy mr. big O Hugged the stairs

Plenty people called in her celphone that I herd When She Sat
i heard her talk
She Said im exicted i will finish my conversation
thats when i said Surprice

they let me squat cause i didnt answer them
Wah as i cried loudly they put A gigantic book of bibles
i even had to balance it
they let me stop already

my tita Said may you Be my flower girl
i would Say yes
here try it on
it Perfectly fit me
i guess we found are chief flower girl
i said you mean it me as chief
my dreams came true

walking with a boy i just hate it!
but i think my partner is a girl
OK we always march until the wedding is over
said mom ok i will march to the park
it is long but i love to march

i definetly the wedding come snow
ooh yeah flower chief hahahaha hee hee hee

No comments: