Sunday, February 10, 2008

I remember back in college. . .

I was leaving for manila the following day after a summer break and that night, Dad got a little trigger happy with his clothes marker pen.

He rummaged into my neatly stacked clothes and brought them to his room.

Later that night, my Dad returned all my clothes that he brought to my room and the maid packed my luggage.

Three days after, in my dorm, at the La Sallian Center , I was changing to go to bed and suddenly my roommates were laughing so hard at ME?!!!!!!!

I wondered why, or if I did something funny that time, that I was unaware of . . .

My roommate pointed out to me that my tighty whitey briefs had a very big and bold "MICHAEL" on the garter, just under my Navel. Oh noooooo! I rushed to check out all my other tighty whiteys and indeed, everyone of them had the same big and bold "MICHAEL" on them.

Love ya Dad! :D


No comments: