Friday, February 29, 2008

EMail Hoax - Feel Free to call

Feel free to call this swindler Mr. Ngulu with the number above. It's a hoax, so never give out your bank details haha.

============================



From Philip Ngulu
Tel;+27-764415768

Dear Sir,

My name is Engineer philip ngulu,I am from South Africa,
I want to invest in your country with your help.I work in
the South African Depth of energy and mineral resources,and
I am director of projects.

Can I have a business partnership with you?
If you can assist me,my mobile number is +27-764415768 ,
I have the capital to invest.I want you to assist me and
inform me on the lucrative business in your country.The fund
that is within my custody can even erect a company that will
be profitable to both of us.

If you will,please send to me your private mobile telephone
number for easy communication.
Thank you for your assistance.

Kind Regards,
philip ngulu




____________________________________________________
S Naidu Online Web Designing, Domain Name Registration, Web Hosting, Email Solutions,
Ecommerce website development, http://www.snaidu.com

No comments: