Sunday, July 06, 2008

My Visitor, Mr. Snail

Guys, Meet my visitor, Mr. Snail . . . Someone came to visit Don Miguel, in the bedroom to boot.   

My apartment is on the 8th floor (of a 9 storey building in Brussels), they say 7th because they have a floor Zero.   Anyway, One day, like 3 days ago, I went to check out the sunset over my bedroom Balcony, when I noticed my visitor, a small snail, trying to go up my drapery.

Amused I left Mr. Snail to his antics and thought, he'll probably shrivel up and die there, without disturbing me or anything or he'll crawl up my glass door which was always partially open to let the breeze in.

Today, a lazy Sunday spent at home with the folks, I noticed Mr. Snail again.  He seemed dead, unmoving in one corner so I decided to bother him and take pictures so I can introduce him to all of ye guys.

I guess I probably enraged him, because, he started to go all out and crawl like crazy, up my side table.  This started to creep me out.  He wasn't scared of me at all and he had all of his softer body parts exposed in his attempts to move faster and he was seemingly trying to get closer and closer to me. 

So I decided to move him to my pocket garden by the balcony over at the living and dining area.   

No comments: