Friday, July 18, 2008

Diaries of the Locked Jaw Lady (My Space Photos)

I know it's evil, but please indulge me for a bit. In fact several blogs have already gone ahead to put their own captions in this lovely little gal's prom photo set.


I know I tried, but failed miserably, to resist posting this on il Signorino's blog.


(photos from myspace, I originally saw at www.jessemonggo.com)


Confessions of the Locked Jaw Lady

Hmmm let's see, I've been waiting for this night my entire four years in High School.

You see, I really can't believe How pretty I am. In fact, I did not look at the mirror the entire 3 hours and a half I was making myself up and dressing up.

So finally, when the time came to check out how pretty I turned out to be, I couldn't believe the image in the mirror was myself, JL and I gave out a huge gasp of delight . . .



So when I arrived at the Lobby of the Ballrrom, the official photographer immediately took this shot of myself with my two dates. They really couldn't understand what I was saying because I kept on saying Aaah-uuuh-Aaaah-uhh-UGH!



And then I saw my best friend and her date, they are both south Asians, and they couldn't believe how nice and defined my lips were. I just kept on shrieking and "smiling" in delight.


I must have already swallowed 5 flies in total plus a cricket in this photo, but who cares, this is the night of my life, this is my Prom Night, and am not gonna let anything ruin it.



This guy looked worried but I told him, you just couldn't fill me up!



I couldn't really understand what this Korean guy was saying, but he kept on motioning about some tennis ball that we wanted me to hold for him for a while.


This is the part where Gina, our classmate who got married, was about to throw her bouquet. Yep she kept the bouquet throwing part for prom night . . . Guess who won, hands down?



They were all amazed at my figure, and they said, I must have a model's body because I never seem to get fat, no matter the amount of food I chowed down. I just swallowed an entire pumpkin here but still unfazed and beautiful, don't you think so?




I got pissed at how small the barbecue sticks and the fruit slices where so I gobbled the entire peach instead.




One thing I found out about having this condition is that after a while, with your mouth open wide all the time, you begin to tolerate the stench of a busted rest room, aside from your picture perfect smile and photo-ready look in any angle of course.




My Gawd! I didn't notice how fast the time went, dancing the night away, it's morning already and am still here at the clubhouse. The others are already in their house clothes and my head is starting to hurt like hell . . .



My korean date just grabbed the tennis balls from inside of me . . . but of course, we had to have our last prom pose



I think I feel bloated now.


when i got home, my Dad said I should see the doctor, but I told him we still had to go to the mall. the doc can wait, hell yeah

I think I have found a replacement for my watermelon now...

This was my candy coated wafer pinata at the prom, before I gobbled it all down.

wheW!

No comments: