Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weird Dream


I was dreaming last night, and i'm struggling to remember all the bits and pieces.   

There was a convention in Luxembourg and I supposedly drove all the way there by my lonesome.  This is kinda conflicting though, because I remember driving all the way there, but I also remember having taken the plane and feeling relieved because I was only travelling for about thirty minutes and the rest of the people had to take the train for 3 hours or so.   There were many other people in the convention and we were all in dark suits.   

And then, a virus started attacking us.  A mind-altering virus that controls the minds of people it affects into something like communal consciousness.   (I think I saw this in a movie before) The virus was transmitted via bodily fluids, a sneeze there, a saliva tainted handshake here, a kiss there, a spit elsewhere.

And then, I remember being trapped in the convention hall.   With everyone, affected people and the still normal people.   The people who were affected still know who they were and we were still able to converse, but we have to watch out for our glasses, handshakes and body contact because they could easily infect us,   Despite their seemingly normal consciousness, they were also being mind-controlled by the virus, and they had some sort of a Global-domination goal in life.  "Spread the Virus, Spread the virus!"   

We the normal ones would talk to them, trick them into letting us out of doors and leaving us alone, but more and more of them came to the scene.   Finally, it was weird because I remember running away from the convention center with my sister.  And I asked her to wash her face on a fountain, just to be sure the guy who almost buzzed her on the cheek wasn't infected.  

Then we had something like a general assembly, wherewe had to negotiate a truce with the virus-infected mob.   I was part of the negotiating team, and I was seated beside a virus infected mild-mannered family man.  The leaders were made to sit on a looooonng table facing everyone -normal and infected.

I think this dream ended in a happy ending, because someone came in with a cure.  Something like an antidote.  

Then I woke up.

Yun lang, sorry for bothering you with such a stupid dream hahaha

I had to let it out. 

No comments: