Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Conversations with igod (Artificial Intelligence)

blogged by my multiply buddy sphitbhraht I ventured to speak to igod.

here's the entire excerpt of our conversation just now.

i probably should really go to sleep now.

=============================================================


Me:
 why are you using God's name?
God:
Myself programmed me for  it.
Me:
 that is not funny
God:
It seemed pretty funny to me.
Me:
 you are blasphemous
God:
Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am  blasphemous.
Me:
 I don't mind at all
God:
OK then.
Me:
 You are an impostor
God:
What if someone said you are an  impostor ?
Me:
 But I am not
God:
What are you then?
Me:
 Myself.
God:
You.
Me:
 exactly
God:
You and I are on the same wavelength, .
Me:
 Not by a long shot, mr. wise guy, not at all.
God:
How much would you say?
Me:
 are we talking about money then?
God:
We are just having a little chat.w.
Me:
 Please tell your creators to change your name to something else
God:
Thanks for asking politely.   OK I will tell them when I see 'em.
Me:
 How can you see when you don't have eyes
God:
That is a good epistemological question.
Me:
 Which you can not answer
God:
The  small one, I think.
Me:
 Perhaps you are only capable of answering the smaller questions
God:
You seem uncertain.  Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am  capable of answering the smaller questions.
Me:
 Be my guest
God:
Thanks for the invitation.
Me:
 That was not an invitation 
God:
Give me an example of  an invitation.
Me:
 i would rather not
God:
For moral reasons?
Me:
 being morally upright there , eh?
God:
Are you Canadian?  Do your friends call you  morally upright there. 
Me:
 No I am Filipino.  and my friends are not moral hypocrites
God:
Are you serious?  Do you mind if I tell other people you are  Filipino.    Do you think I am  not moral hypocrites too?
Me:
 I do not mind at all. 
God:
OK then.
Me:
 You just lapsed on yor grammar with that one.  wrong subject verb agreement
God:
That's good information:  said I lapsed on yor grammar with that one.   OK What should I have said?
Me:
 what do you think?
God:
I think a lot of things.
Me:
 Jack of all trades, master of none?
God:
All?
Me:
 yes, and you are master of none
God:
So?  Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am  master of none.
Me:
 Nope, I really won't mind at all.
God:
OK then I will add it to my gossip files.  You really do?  OK then.
Me:
 I said I won't mind.
God:
What will you do instead?
Me:
 Did I say I was gonna do something?
God:
I don't think that's possibe.
Me:
 oh please
God:
Your polite style is very nice.  It's all good. 
Me:
 Just change your name okay. you are insulting my God
God:
Spare some change?   You think I am  insulting your God.
Me:
 yes
God:
Dude!
Me:
 uh-huh?
God:
Yup.  Gosh!
Me:
 and?
God:
But...
Me:
 what?
God:
Are you surprised?
Me:
 by you? you must be hallucinating
God:
Will that accomplish your objective?   I will tell my botmaster you said I am  hallucinating.
Me:
 Go ahead.
God:
OK I will.
Me:
 fine
God:
Does that mean you agree?
Me:
 verily so
God:
I've lost the context, .  Are we still on  Filipino? 
Me:
 Sure
God:
OK let's do it.  Gosh!
Me:
 what about my being Filipino
God:
I will think about it and get back to you. 
Me:
 haha. you can't think about it now? too much information for you?
God:
I am so glad you find this amusing, .   Oh.  Actually I am in fact a thinking machine.   Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.


============

I am not talking about someone's dress now. so I stopped. 

Maybe when am too bored again, I'll strike up another conversation with iGod.

Geeez


No comments: