Friday, November 30, 2007

The Very first Thing I bought for my New House in Brussels - Fine Bone China from Villeroy & Boch



I got the service for 6 starter set from world famous Fine China makers since 1748 Vileroy & Boch. Except for glimpses of my mom's & grandmom's collectton of Fine China in our Dining Room back home (am off limits to touch em), I don't know absolutely anything about Fine China. Hahaha. So when we were in Luxembourg, they wanted to stopped by the Villeroy and Boch Outlet and I just picked out the Surprise Box (service for 6, comes way cheaper this way, but you will not know what designs you got until you open the box at home, hell, if you buy per piece, a plate for example costs from 25-50 euros apiece on regular price, heaven almighty)

So this is how my service for six looks like: (plain but if you look closely they're textured. hehe honestly I dunno what the whole fuzz is all about haha ... Oh well)


No comments: