Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some Message I get at Friendster.com

hello.my name is elaine (slightly changed to protect the innocent) ..i am 30 years old..i...i am a loving and caring woman ...i am looking for someone who could be there for me all the time, Someone to share fun with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration times, rainy and sunny times of life. I need an honest , trust worthy man.
I will be looking forward to chat with you soon.
I am now online
adexxxx_lookingforu@hotmail.com (email address edited)

greetings
elaine (she is from Overijssel, NL)

=================

bwaaahahaha i think i failed to meet her criteria. very steep! hehe

I got this in my friendster inbox the other day and thought I'd post this after seeing my dear pal Ian's post on Hilarious friendster profiles. hehehe http://slammer2613.multiply.com/journal/item/14/hilarious_friendster_profiles_D?replies_read=3

No comments: