Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Here I go again. . .

That's me in the Salon del Catedral in El Pardo Palace, Madrid. hehe

barely even having warmed my arse in cold brussels, I was off to madrid last Sunday. I'm still here after what seemed to be an eternity of all work and no play. It's crazy I sleep at 5am and wake up at 730 or even seven.



anyway, if it's any consolation i have:

1.) actually walked around and stayed for a total of about 12 hours in the Palacio El Pardo in Madrid. (500 years old, approximately)
2.) been chauffer driven in a benz 5 series limo from the hotel to the palace.
2.) hobnobbed with a crowd where King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia and Isabel Preysler were present.
3.) eaten heavenly cuchinillo.
4.) earned an extra day.




Geeez, I hope the next flying I'll be doing anytime soon is back to Manila.

Sigh the life of a veritable slave. . .




No comments: