Monday, November 17, 2008

Dream Last Night

I was dreaming again last night. hehe. I try to record what my dreams are, just for fun. Maybe someday i'll see a pattern or maybe am a dreamer like those guys in Heroes.

The first part was about my apartment here in Brussels. I just woke up and was about to leave when i noticed that something was wrong with the key on the keyhole. it wasn't the right key and it was sort of dangling from the keyhole. The right key was nowhere to be found. It's a good thing i locked the door that leads to the hallway, from the inside, because when I opened the door to the elevator lobby, there was a knapsack full of tools and a tool kit. Someone obviously is trying to break in, and just left for a moment, maybe to get more tools. Maybe he thought I was out of the country again.

I called security, (which must be the cops, because residential buildings in brussels don't have security guards 24/7 like we have back home). They arrived quickly and we were able to corner this bloke. The corridors of my apartment building changed to a tropical setting complete with plans and i barged in onto the guy and punched his face 5x, before the cops stopped me.

I woke up and it was only 5am. I thought i already had a complete night's sleep. So I went back to bed.

My next dream was about my hometown, Roxas City. We were having the famous barbeque of my childhood, Marc's barbeque by it's seaside restaurant at the 2nd floor, and all of a sudden we noticed the tide go up so fast. The water from the sea was reaching the entire floor of the restaurant, on to the street and continued to cross the street all the way to the bowling alleys. People were running away from the water. I remembered seeing one of my dad's collection volkswagen beetles parked near Marc's offices. (In my dream, I kinda remembered that they were away on vacation elsewhere, and probably left this car with their friend buddy, who lives beside Marc's resort) I ran up to the desk to get the keys to my Dad's beetle to save it from the water, but the resort people told me the keys were with Munich or Jack.

I decided to sprint all the way to my parents' house instead, thinking I have been running at the treadmill regularly anyway. (My childhood house is about a kilometer away from the beach, and hopefully the water doesn not get that far). Anyway, I was running along Arnaldo Boulevard and I remembered that some people invited me into their pick-up truck. They did not stop to drop me at my parents' house and continued on all the way to Tanque, a residential zone in my city.

I honestly don't know what happened next, hopefully the water did not flow all the way to my house. That would have sucked big time.

is all, folks haha. thanks for wasting your time reading all the way to here.

cheers

No comments: