Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Dream Last Night

I was wandering about my neighborhood (in my dream I live in either San Lorenzo or Urdaneta, or one of those villages in Greenhills, I can't remember which one exactly, but the village looked like any of them.)   Then I bumped into some people on the street and they had something urgent in their house that I had to check out -- I really can't remember this exactly.

When we got to their house, (it was a huge 70s house with about 4 or 5 storeys in all, but very well maintained, everything was sparkling new white with red and blue trimmings -- although the furniture, the shiny twisting metal  grills, and the interiors were all decidedly 70s)  they went inside a room and wouldn't let me in. Then through the slightly open door, they told me to wait at the living area, down two flights of stairs.  (The house had an open design and a very 70ies flight of white stairs in the middle connecting all the 4 or 5 floors.  Much of the house was eaten by the space taken up by what seemed like an atrium.)

I obliged and I went down as told, where I found two chairs, again in 70ies fashion and a television set turned on to some tv show I really could not remember.   

After what seemed like a long wait, the door  to the left facing me, beside the TV opened, and a tall, very Spanish Mestiza lady with really flaming red hair in shiny silk robes,  appeared.    She was eyeing me suspiciously as I was seated there rather comfortably watching TV.  I told her (in spanish) that I was waiting for the guys upstairs who told me to wait here.   She looked my way, frowned, and went on her way to go up the stairs, without even speaking a word to me.  

Confused, I went up the same flight of stairs where i went down on, and where the lady passed.   I could remember seeing the marble floor and stairs still, and there were cleaning ladies who were mopping the floor silly, even when it was very clean and shiny.   They did not mind me at all too.   I found it so odd, and the people I first bumped into and convinced me to go inside the house in the first place, where nowhere to be found.  

So I went out of the house and now I can't remember what happened next. 

that's all, thank you, bow!




No comments: