Saturday, April 19, 2008

Meet the Spartans and Die in the Process. . .

This saturday turned out to be a rainy saturday after all, despite the forecast that it's supposed to be sunny today. I decided to finally watch the DVDs i brought from Manila (heaven knows I haven't had the time to catch a movie back home, not even to go to the barber where it's 10x cheaper than here.)

Yuck, call me too european, call me a bloke with a dry sense of humor, call me anti-american, This movie, Meet the Spartans has got to be the stupidest, most unfunny comedy movie I've seen in my entire life.

I dunno, I used to dig american comedy, but this one is really the pits. It's totally not funny really, I wonder how it did in the charts. Whatever happened to the state of american movies.

Yuck, phew, yuck yuck, how can I get rid of this really bad taste in the mouth. yuck!


1 comment:

kupao1502 said...

you are not alone my friend. Meet the Spartans, huge disappointment after britney got kicked off the pit of death. waste of time.