Sunday, April 27, 2008

Don Miguel online at the Laundromat

yup, it's 2:16pm Brussels time, 27 April 2008 and the Don is doing noblesse oblige work by being one with the commoners, doing such worldly chores as the laundry.

It's a good thing, i have my trusty macbook, some wafers and 2 snicker bite sized bars, and the vending machine of Douwe Egberts beside me on the table.

Am laundering 2 sets of beddings (the other Mike was here for a month just before I went home and now am left with the dirty linen), some brand new towels, duvet covers and my clothes from before I left and more clothes during my last week in the Philippines.

look mom! am doing the laundry! hehehehehe (the royals are coming to stay with me come May! )

(look at my conscious faces trying to fiddle with Photo Booth and take some shots of misself hahaha don't laugh guys)

and oh yeah, we're at 18 degree weather this fine Sunday! yesterday was great too. (except that it's hellish in the buses, when the sun is up! hahaha

- Don Miguel, il Signorino!




No comments: