Saturday, April 12, 2008

British Airways: The World's Worst Airline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Miguel is furious. This ain't the first time they "lost" my luggage. When I arrived in Manila last month, March 16th, i had to wait till 3am to receive my luggage, nearly 16 hours after my 11am arrival.

Now that I'm back in Brussels, it's happening all over again!!!!!!!!

Geeeeez, I VERILY HATE BA. BRITISH AIRWAYS AKA BULLSHIT AIRLINES!!!!!!!!!! It's a pity my favorite airline, Cathay Pacific links with BA, for all my flights back home. F*CK talaga!!!!!!!!

They're flying out of what could possibly be the world's worst in service airport, Heaththrow, with soooo many arrogant and indifferent staff to mention. Manila, with its rundown NAIA, is sheer bliss Then when you go on transfers, you gotta live with that hideous trot down a maze of corridors, then a verry loooooooong bus ride indeed to get from terminals 1 through 8.

Down with British Airways, truly the WORLD'S WORST BLOODY AIRLINE INDEED!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from lost luggages, they also have the penchant for terrorizing passengers with their stupid policies in Heathrow. For example, back in February 2007, we were in Barca. The BA check in staff allowed us with 2 hand carried bags, without as much as a mention. All of a sudden, in Heathrow, all the schoolmarm looking airport staff were strictly enforcing the "one handcarried item" only policy, out of nowhere!" WTF!!!!!????????????? My friend tisha, had to check out of the airport and check it all in again, which meant she had to go out and clear customs and immigration, then trudged her luggage to check in again for HK! Good thing she had a canadian passport. If you had a Philippine Passport, and no visa to enter the UK, tataaaa . . . goodbye luggage number 2!

then BA flight crew nonchalantly sell liquid duty free items even to passengers who are connecting through london. then security will happily confiscate em. this happened to the girl who was just ahead of me while passing security check today!


Don Miguel is on the warpath. Don't they dare, lose my suitcase, otherwise, they're minced meat, I'll go to an EU court if I have to.

If you wanna read the recount threads of BA's Victims here's the link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/com/bab/TAKTFJCD58SN1GHMD





No comments: