Sunday, October 14, 2007

My New Office Address in Brussels, Belgium

207 Avenue Louise, Brussels is a corner office building overlooking 
the wide thoroughfare and the parks across from it.  
Very near the Center, where the European Union head quarters is
I'll be staying at Hotel Brussells about 4 blocks away.  For a month at most, 
just until I find my own pad, and fill it up with Ikea furniture. 




I realized I haven't checked out yet my new office surroundings, so I whipped out my trusty Mac and Google Earth.

Hahaha. Guess what, I now know where I'll be going to work for the next four years. (visually I mean) Not bad, jack, not bad at all . . .

My New Office Address, 120 sq.m. of work area for me and the staff . . .

207 Avenue Louise, Bte 5, 1050 Brussels, Belgium

Click click click to zoom and see where I'll be working my ass off . . . 



No comments: