Saturday, October 13, 2007

DLSU's Solar Powered Car


This is on the inquirer today. . .

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think back in the day when I was
still in college, (the last decade), I think DLSU COE (College of
Engineering) already was into cars . . . I wonder if the body of this
solar powered car and the red electric car we had showcased in my
time, is the same.

Anyway, I just hope we get to tap into these breakthrough's, patent
them and just go ahead with mass production. (Pinoy Billionaire's,
investments are needed), because I'm scared that this will again,
just stay in the backroom after all the hoopla has subsided.

Animo La Salle!





SOLAR CAR Sinag is more than a solar car, it’s the team of dedicated
people behind the car’s design, construction, testing, and
operation. Composed of students from De La Salle University-Manila,
Team Sinag highlights the dedication and passion of the youth to
promote a greener, cleaner future. CONTRIBUTED PHOTO

No comments: