Saturday, August 04, 2007

Precioussssss Gravy!



The nice thing about living in a well located place is the convenience of being able to walk to dining places if you're too tired to drive out for lunch or dinner. I woke up late today thanks to the 3 parties I've been to last night. I had a late breakfast at 11 this morning at some buffet place and then lunch at 4pm just now at KFC.

Apparently, KFC's gravy is sooo well sought after they had to chain the warm bottle-dispenser to the wall . . . LOL.

I almost had a fit in Spain when I finally got to eat at the KFC in front of the beach in Alicante, upon finding out they don't serve gravy . . . bwaaaahahaha. What is it with Pinoy's and gravy. I've seen some families literally deluge their plates with gravyyyyyyy. Hence the free gravy all you can promo, this has even caught on to Jollibee and other chicken serving establishments.


No comments: