Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday traffic along C5

I decided to take C5 instead of EDSA today. It was a big effort trying to get to C5 from Shaw but somehow i managed to get through even with several really dumb drivers on the road who seem to just let everyone else cut in front of them (this is really annoying especially if you are the car directly behind them). I was originally planning to go straight on C5 and take the on ramp to Fort Bonifacio (just before Market Market) but because of the said incredibly dumb driver in front of me, and because of the two REALLY ODD stoplights to give way to the U-turners before you reach the Pateros intersection of C5, I decided to take the right turn at the Pateros intersection instead that lead me to Fort Bonifacio via the side entrance (Pembo, Rembo, Comembo area - what gives with all these names)

I don't know if anyone understands my rambling here but anyway, as I was driving along c5, this MMDA traffic Marshall in blue decided to all of a sudden, walk in front of me with his arms raised, signalling STOP! along c5 (probably the traffic lights were not working) in a bid to stop me and the others behind me. What the heck, i just step on the gas and avoid him, but that my dear sir, is hardly a valid and safe STOP sign. he shouted fuming mad and tried to hit my car with his hand.

Oh well, if this is not a public admission of a traffic violation, then I'm lucky, but for now. I really think I should write about it.






No comments: