Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dream last Night (part Nth of Series)

I dreamed that I flew back to Manila and discovered that my best bud bought some more dogs.

I found this out when a sort of a poodle-terrier mix , black and white in color, happily greeted me when I entered their gate.

I was kinda tiffed that he bought more and more dogs when he already had a lab and a rottweiler and a lhasa apso, and was asking him how he'd find the space and time to give these dogs a comfy, healthy life.

Then I went to the guestroom and I found two of our friends snickering and laughing at me, because he actually got one more dog - A cross between a Labrador and a pig. It had the body of a well-built labrador retriever with the snout of a pig. Boinks!!!!!

A Labra-pig was too much, I had to wake up.


No comments: