Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don Miguel is Distraught, beloved dog Monica is sick back home

My beloved pet lhasa apso, Monica, HRH, is sick.

She must have been so depressed that my folks left her 2 weeks ago, to visit me here in Europe, for 2 months, and her resistance levels dropped.   (She gets so depressed when I say goodbye, like for instance, she purposely stays  in my room for days without stepping out at all, after I would have left for Manila or Europe after a weekend or a week in Roxas.  They have to feed her in my room.)

Members of our household had to rush her to the vet yesterday and the vet found that she was anaemic, thus the lack of appetite.  She has not been eating for the past three days and they are spoon feeding her.  Dr. Corros, our City Vet, also said, she might be suffering from anaemia.  He injected her with a dose of iron, and 2x a week hence.  She's also on a dose of complex anti-biotics.

Don Miguel is so distraught.  Monica's been my superstar dog since 9 years ago.   She lived the highrise life, with me in my condos in Manila, and she was even dognapped by a stupid neighbor, and  returned 3 days after I raised hell for it.   She's been a jetsetter as well, flying 4 times with me to Roxas and back, she's an addict for long drives, and has been driving with me and back to Tagaytay, Batangas and the Beach in Roxas.

When we eat at home, she will be outraged if she does not get served her own portion.  and won't stop demanding for her food from the help, and if they won't budge, she'd promptly tell my mom on them.

My dear friends, please pray for me for Monica's swiftest recovery.  I hope she will be there to greet my folks as usual when they go back in July. 


No comments: