Monday, September 10, 2007

What Gives? (and the practice of some drivers Shaking their cars while filling up with Gas presumedly to get more gas . . . what? ano daw? )

Take a good look at this picture I took while having my car's fill of gas today. Have you ever noticed how some drivers for reasons unbeknowest to me, shake their cars vigorously while filling up with gas? Well this guy right here is doing just exactly that. I asked once before why they do that, and the gas boy said, "para po sir, mas maraming gas ang pumasok sa gas tank, mas makatipid kayo" (what? WHAT? ANO DAW? WTF???????)

I Know it's equally stupid and brainless to indulge in hypotheses of why they do this. but isn't gasoline liquid? and isn't liquid supposed to just fill up the tank, no matter how irregular the gas tank's shape is?

Oh well, whatever makes 'em happy . . . really . . . it still remains a mystery to me though. . .


No comments: