Saturday, September 29, 2007

Myself the disgusting gobbling slob (on a not-so-stormy-saturday)

It's a rather not-so-stormy stormy saturday (the rain poured for about a couple of hours in the morning, which kept me in bed till about one pm. I stepped out to have my lunch of bangus, some greens and rice, then I dropped by the conveniently located convenience store for some ice cream, then I went straight home, directly to bed with my mac, while my pc downstairs is busy downloading all 79 free learn french podcasts. ( I need this because I'm moving to Brussels soon for work to be part of our mission to the EU)

Guess what I've gobbled up since the lunch (stated above) that I had. Half a quart of tri-flavored ice-cream and a whole bag of cheese flavored micro-wave popcorn. Geeeeeeeeez! What a slot, I think I'm ashamed of myself. Someone has gotta grab me outta bed. really.

No comments: