Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Life in 5 Cities since 2002


Alicante, Spain

Manila
San Jose, California
Brussels
London


My life has been one launching pad since I decided to quit my (stable) job in San Miguel Corporation in 2002 to attend business graduate school in Alicante, Spain.

After graduating with my master's degree, I was based in Manila for four years, but was travelling extensively around asia (KL, HK, BKK, Singapore, etc), opening asian markets for the company that hired me, this included twice a year trips to Europe (Frankfurt and Spain)

Then I joined Chikka.com and I was shuttling from California to Austin, TX to Miami and then to Mexico City for half the year I was there. It was crazy, 3 timezones, 5 cities in a week.

Now am in Brussels for a little over a year, and travelling for work was a bit minimal than it was the past year - Madrid, Luxembourg, Slovenia, and of course the Philippines, where I always get a chance to take time off to be HOME.

Just before Christmas last year, my boss calls me and tells me, I am needed in London -- I am being transferred to London effective April 1st and the decision has been made.
So there goes my Life again.

I am a nomad.




No comments: