Saturday, July 07, 2007

yadda yakkity yakkk

it's rainin' again right this very moment . . . they changed the noisy heavy wrought iron chairs at starbucks here in eastwood to wooden picnic ones, and I think they're better and more comfortable and less stiff. I just wonder if the rain will not ruin these chairs. i woke up a bit earlier than I do on saturday mornings to try to have my ipaq pocket pc phone replaced, but I called to find out that they're close on saturdays . . . i'm working on the up and coming Aid for Trade conference being put together by ADB and WTO in Manila come September and I still try to remind myself that I ain't working for the private sector anymore. . . rainy lazy saturday afternoons in manila is bliss for me indeed. i'll try to catch the transformers the movie tonight.

yesterday i came back to my office from my meeting at adb to find our parking lot unusually full of officials' vehicles so I parked at the lot across from my building. i wonder how the avid bloggers just seem to put together their thoughts into coherent blog entries and here I am trying hard to come with a decent one . . . actually i end up with this poor excuse for a write-up yakkity yak.

it's been a week of me feeling that bad-hair feeling. work's prevented me to stop by at the nearest mall to grab my usual hair product. i hope i won't forget to do that right about now.

there's this girl who talks like a politician in her husky modulated voice hahaha. i should record her the next time she goes into her usual spiel. some elderly division chief unbuttons his barong all the way down to reveal a black fishnet undershirt. ewwwwwwwwww.

i miss my dogs. I've been told that (my pure white lhasa apso in Roxas with my folks) monica's been having accidents in the hallway because she's scared of the sound of the rain to heed the call of nature in our lawn. she's so ashamed of it, so she's been hiding away from my mom in my room for two days now. (the rottweiler) napoleon's happy at his new spot beside the new garage dad had built. he usually couldn't stand long periods without people around him.

yadda yadda


No comments: