Friday, July 13, 2007

My trusty Ipaq 6365

I finally got my replacement unit for my trusty iPaq 6365. This waiter at a fastfood chain, who was too flimsy for his own good, was mopping the floor beside me, hit the table I was eating on, and my ipaq of (2 years) my other phone and a glass full of pineapple juice came crashing down the floor.

i din't bother berate the guy, i just told him calmly to wipe the goo off my phones and my shoe. although the phones were still working after that, the ipaq kept on resetting along with everything in its memory, everytime it got a hard knock or a strong shake.

so i went to the HP service center. I found the repair prices skyrocketing and absurd, 1800 just for the diagnotic fee, 1200 something for labor fee, 5000 for this part, 2000 for the antenna and all that. luckily they have a policy that offers a brand new replacement unit for half the price. I grabbed the chance.

the ipaq is my life manager. it holds everything, my contacts, my emails, my calendar. plus because a 2 gig sd card now only costs 920 bucks (pesos) , i have my own veritable video i-pod in it too. i receive my emails and faxes via wi-fi or gprs, anytime anytime. edit word and excel files. the works, am digressing so this is the end. bye.

hehe



No comments: