Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Greetings from the mall in Roxas City . . .

Mom and I decided to test her new laptop at the mall after siesta today and Dad decided to come along for some coffee while reading his National Geographic.

The mall in my city, Gaisano, is fast deteriorating. And I don't know why the airconditioning is not working at all. The shrewd business people who own the mall probably wanna hike up their rental earnings by scrimping on the airconditioning but the entire mall has become an entire concrete hellhole. It's so Dang hot and it's irritating. I wonder how the mall lessees put up with this Sh*t and pay the rent for such a shitty mall.

Gaisano, I heard had an agreement with the local government before and they're locked in. Meaning, no other mall company can come into the City for X number of years. They put up another mall near my family's ancestral street a couple of years ago and I guess we're stuck with putting up with this poor excuse for a mall . . .

Sigh . . .

To the operators of Gaisano mall, if you happen to read this, please do something about the airconditioning. A/C is one of the points of going to a mall after all.



No comments: