Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm staring at a blank wall . . .


. . . in terms of blogging I mean. All of a sudden, I can't think of anything to blog about. My blogging muse has gone on a vacation to the east indies, and here i am, unable to blog and swamped with work.

my last blog entry was a couple of days ago, i think. (darn I can't even remember).

I have digital TV service with hundreds of channels and all I watch is CNN or the Spanish TVE. (you would too, if most of the local channels are either in French or Dutch). Sometimes, when i flip through the channels My heart skips a beat because one of my favorite tv series would come up, only to find out that it's dubbed either by francophones or dutch speakers.

so there, without my blogging muse, you hafta understand that every letter, every word comes out of my fingertips painstakingly . . .

Joe De Venecia is finally unseated, so I heard, and he launched a 59 minute speech filled with a few hundred dozens of sour grapes. hehe, i'd give a hundred bucks to see a footage of that right now. hahaha,

hey, it's not a blank wall after all :D


No comments: